OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-I,
MUMBAI ZONE-II, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA, MAHARASHTRA-400707.
F. No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/AM(I)Part-II
Dated : 27.03.2020
Attention of the importers, exporters, Customs Brokers and all other stakeholders is invited to the above cited subject.
2. To minimize the physical human contact during this period, it is decided that the request for amendments and waiver of late fee in a bill of entry can also be made by sending email to specified official email IDs as follows –
|Sr. No.||Group||e-mail ID|
|9||VA, VI||[email protected]|
3. The above email IDs are of Deputy/Asst. Commissioners. In case they are temporarily working from home, they will immediately convey to the DC/AC on the roster in office. The concerned officers will act upon the requests received through such email and keep the print outs thereof as record in the respective group.
4. A copy of the email request shall be endorsed by the Trade to Sh Kamlesh Gupta, ADC on email id [email protected] for requests pertaining to NS-I, Sh Dipin Singla, JC on [email protected]) for NS-III and Sh Vishal Jaronde, ADC (email- [email protected]) for NS-V, who shall monitor the disposal of such requests.
5. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of Ms Saroj Samaiya, Joint Commissioner, AM(I), NS-1 at mobile 8349250437/ email [email protected]
6. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice will be considered as Standing Order for the purpose of officers/staff.
(SUNIL KUMAR MALL)
Commissioner of Customs (NS-I)
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-I/ NS-II/NS-III/ NS-Audit / NS- V, JNCH.
3. The Chairman JNPT / CEO NSICT / CEO GTI / CEO BMCT for information.
4. All Additional / Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Deputy / Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
6. All Sections / Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II / NS-III/ NS- Audit / NS-V, JNCH.
7. Representative of CSLA & MANSA for information and circulation among their members and other shipping lines operating at Nhava Sheva Port.
8. Representative of CFSAI / BCBA / FIEO / Members of PTFC for information and circulation among their members and other importers for information.
9. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately.