Government of India
Ministry of Commerce-& Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
Trade Notice No. 33/2018
Dated: 18th September, 2018
1. All Exporters/Members of Trade
2. All Regional Authorities of the Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Subject: Activation of E-com module for SEIS, based on ANF 3B notified vide Public Notice 15/ 2015-20 dated 28.06.2018
This Directorate had notified the ANF 3B, vide Public Notice 15/2015-20 dated 28.06.2018. Vide the Trade Notice 28 dated 29.08.2018 it was informed that the new online E-com module for SEIS would be available to exporters from 20.09.2018.
2. However, in view of changes in the rates of incentives mid year during the Mid Term review of the FTP, some minor modifications and further testing of the module is in process. The new online E corn online module of the SEIS will be available to the exporters from 03.10.2018. Therefore, the exporters/ members of trade are requested to apply in the online module for SEIS only after 03.10.2018.
3. The inconvenience is regretted.
4. This issues with the approval of the competent authority
Joint Director General of Foreign Trade
(Issued from F. No. 01/61/180/39/AM19/PC-3)