Government of India
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Dated: 21st April, 2020
1. RA’s of DGFT
2. Customs Commissionrates
3. Members of Trade
4. Joint Secretary (Customs), CBEC, Department of Revenue
Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Notification No. S.0.1225 (E) dated 28th March, 2020 allowed import of following items as per annual quota indicated against them and the same will be allowed only to the Millers/Refiners as per procedure to be notified by Directorate General of Foreign Trade.
|Exim Code||Item Description||Quota for fiscal year 2020 – 2021|
|0713 10 10||Yellow Peas||1.5 lakh category shortly) MT (the quantity of each of peas will be notified|
|0713 10 20||Green Peas|
|0713 10 90||Other|
|0713 31 90||Beans of the SPP Vigna Radiata (L.) Wilczek.||1.5 lakh MT|
|0713 60 00||Tur/Pigeon peas (Cajanus cajan) 4 lakh MT|
2. Further, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Notification S.0.1260 (E) dated 16th April, 2020 has notified the quantity for each category of Peas, for fiscal year 2020-21, as under:
|Exim Code||Item description||Quota (in MTs)|
|0713 10 10||Yellow Peas||0 (zero)|
|0713 10 20||Green Peas||75,000|
|0713 10 90||Others||75,000|
3. This notification shall come into force from the date of its publication in the official Gazette. Copy of the said Notifications is attached herewith for ready
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade
E-mail: [email protected]
[Issued from File No. M-50121300/2002/PC-2[A]/Part-V/e-6708]
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
(Department of Commerce)
New Delhi, the 28th March, 2020
S.O. 1225(E).2 In exercise of powers conferred by section 3 of the Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation) Act, 1992 (22 of 1992), read with paragraphs 1.02 and 2.01 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2015-2020, as amended from time to time, the Central Government hereby notifies the annual quota for the fiscal year 2020+11 for the items of Chapter 7 of the Indian Trade Classification (Harmonized System), 2017, Schedule-1 (Import Policy), as under :
|Exim Code||Item Description||Import Policy||Quota for fiscal year 2020-2021|
|0713 10 10||Yellow Peas||Restricted||1.5 lakh MT (the quantity of each
category of peas will be notified shortly)
|0713 10 20||Green Peas||Restricted|
|0713 10 90||Other||Restricted|
|0713 31 90||Moong (Beans of the SPP Vigna Radiata (L.) Wilczek).||Restricted||1.5 lakh MT|
|0713 60 00||Tur/Pigeon peas (Cajanus caj an)||Restricted||4 lakh MT|
2. The import policy conditions such as Minimum import price (MIP) of Rs.200/ and port restriction through Kolkata sea port only for all peas (07131010, 07131020 & 07131090) as notified vide Notification No. 37, dated 18th December, 2019 remain unchanged .
3. The above quota restriction will not apply to Government’s import commitments under any bilateral/regional Agreement/Memorandum of Understanding.
4. This notification shall come into force from the date of its publication in the official Gazette. The above mentioned quota for the fiscal year 2020-2021 shall be allotted only to millers / refiners as per detailed procedure to be notified by Directorate General of Foreign Trade.
[F. No. 14/3/2018-EP (Agri.III) (pt.)]
DIWAKAR NATH MISRA, Jt. Secy.
Note : The principal notification No. 36/2015-2020, dated the 17th January, 2017 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary vide S.O. 172(E), dated the 17th January, 2017 and last amended vide notification No. 14/3/2018-EP (Agri.III) published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary vide S.O. 1122(E), dated the 17th March 2020.