OFFICE OF THE PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS- I),
APPRAISING MAIN (IMPORT)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
SHEVA, TAL-URAN, DISTRICT- RAIGAD,
Subject: Mandatory uploading of documents In e-Sanchit — Further Clarifications — reg.
Attention of Importers/Exporters. Custom Brokers, Trade and other stakeholders is invited to ICES Advisory N. 06 2021 dated 29.01.2021 issued by CHIC on the above subject. Reference is also invited to ICES Advisory No 02f2.021 dated 14.01.2021 and 04/2021 dated 26.01.2021 issued by CHIC and JNCHs Public Notice Numbers 07/2021 dated 19.01.2021 and 07/2021 dated 27.01.2021 respectively issued in this regard.
2. As per the feedback received from Trade and field formations. Board had taken up with the respective PGAs to upload all the required mandatory documents. Consequently, the mandatory document code list has been revised removing some document codes, The updated list is given as Annexure I attached to this Public Notice.
3. Further, for some of the document codes, the earlier requirement of uploading by PGA only has been kept at abeyance for some time. The doe codes where uploading continues to be accepted only by PGA are given in Annexure II attached to this Public Notice. All other document codes can now be uploaded by the IEC/Customs Broker on eSanchit. This list as given in Annex II will be revised to include more document codes in due course. It is reiterated that PGAs will only be able to upload documents for the IECs registered on ICEGATE. Therefore, the importers at this Custom House are advised to immediately avail the facility of simplified registration of ICEGATE.
4. Doubts have been raised whether the amendment to the Statement table of BE can be filed to include the exception reasons for non-applicable cases as elaborated in Para 2(d) of ICES Advisory 04/2021. It is clarified that the :intendment can he tiled through water centre as well as online. The amendment has to be tiled at item level giving the Inv SI No and Item SI No of the item against which exception is being claimed. For online filing of the amendment, Amend Code S_STMT has to be used.
5. Considering that there arc consignments facing difficulty in clearance due to non-availability of certain documents in the initial days, the Systemic checking of mandatory documents at 00C stage has been disabled for 13Es filed before 23.01.2021.
6. Difficulty, if any, faced in implementation of this public notice may be brought to the notice of the Addl. /Joint Commissioner [(Appraising Main (Import)) through email at [email protected]
7. This Public Notice should be considered as Standing Order for the purpose of officers and staff of department.
Pr. Commissioner of Customs
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/NS-INNS-II/NS-III/NS-Audit/NS–V, JNCH.
3. All Additional/Joint Dy./Assu. Commissioners of Customs,
4. All Sections/Group of NS-GiNS-1/NS-11/NS-HUNS-Audit/NS-V, JNCH.
5. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on INCH wcbsitc immediately.