OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS –I,III&V)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA, URAN,
DIST: RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707.
E-mail: email@example.com. Phone No.27244979
F. No.S/22-Gen-1 19/2016-1 7/AM(I)/JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 175 /2016
Sub: – Facilitation programmes viz. Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) Programme- Appointment of Client Relationship Manager (CRM) — Revised Guidelines
Attention of all the Importers, Customs Brokers, Logistics Service Provider, Custodian /Terminal Operator, Warehouse Operator and the member of the Trade is invited to the Board’s Circular No. 33/2016-Customs dated 22.07.2016 and subsequent Public Notice No. 105/2016 dated 27.07.2016, 108/2016 dated 09.08.2016 and 113/2016 dated 24.08.2016 issued by this office; on the above mentioned subject.
2. It is to inform that as a measure of facilitation of AEO Programme, an “Authorized Economic Operator Cell” has been created at Room No. 701, 7th Floor, JNCH, Nhava Sheva having telephone No. 022-27244979 & email address ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and is functioning w.e.f. 17.08.2016.
3. Further, Shri C P Singh Chauhan, Dy. Commissioner of Customs is hereby appointed as “Client Relationship Manager” (CRM) who will act as voice of the AEO within Customs in relation to legitimate concerns and issues of AEO and would assist in getting procedural and operational issues resolved by coordinating with different Sections within Customs as well as other stakeholders.
4. Difficulties, if any, may be brought to the notice of the undersigned. .
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS- III
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II
2. The Pr. Commissioner/All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II
3. All Addl. /Joint Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II
4. All Deputy/Asst. Commissioner of Customs Mumbai Zone-II
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH Websit