OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NHAVA SHEVA-I)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA, URAN, RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707
FAX: 022-27243245 e-mail:[email protected]
F. No. EDI/ Misc.-154/2017 /JNCH
Sub: PROCEDURE FOR AD/IFSC CODE ONLINE REGISTRATION THROUGH ICEGATE
1. IEC holders are informed that Directorate General of Systems, CBIC, Govt of India has launched Bank Account Management module (Bank Account Management Advisory is available on Icegate website in Advisory Option on Home page ) for IEC Holder on Icegate website on icegate.gov.in vide Board Circular No. 32/2020 dated 06.07.2020 (available on CBIC website- www.cbic.gov.in ). Accordingly, JNCH, Nhava-Sheva has issued Public Notices Nos 79/2020 dated 08.07.2020 and 93/2020 dated 29.07.2020 for procedure and required documents for vide publicity (available on JNCH website- www.jawaharcustoms.gov.in )
2. The said Module is a facility for Exporters for online registration of AD/IFSC code with Customs for remittance and Drawback/IGST refund and viewing of the status of all registered AD/IFSC code online.
3. Number of representation from Exporters, Custom Brokers have been received that they are not able to process their online application on ICEGATE. In many cases, the exporters have sent required documents on email to EDI section of JNCH instead of online processing on ICEGATE. Therefore, for ease of exporters & Trade, it has been decided to elaborate the step by step process on ICEGATE for smooth registration. The same is explained in subsequent para.
3.1 IEC holder is required to get Bank Authorisation Letter in Annexure-A from the concerned bank as per format available Public Notice No. 93/2020 dated 29.07.2020 and request the bank to email the same on EDI, JNCH email ID- [email protected] .
3.2 Registration of the exporter/importer on Icegate website-www.icegate.gov.in is required to submit online request for AD/IFSC code which is one time activity If not registered, then the applicant is advised to get ICEGATE registration prior to AD code application.
3.3 ICEGATE registered IEC holders are required to login on the website-www.icegate.gov.in and choose E-Sanchit and generate one IRN number for all required documents mentioned in Public Notice No. 93/2020 dated 29.07.2020, After getting IRN number, they are required to choose ‘Bank Account Management’ option and fill up bank details and upload IRN number for registration of AD Code and IFSC Code separately. Then, they have to click submit button.
3.4 If any error is reported by the ICEGATE, the exporters are advised to take remedial action/correction, if problem persists, the applicant is advised to send email on ICEGATE on SAKSHAM SEVA mail ID [email protected] .
4. The online requests submitted successfully by exporters will be transmitted to ICES application of customs. The Customs officer will approve/reject the said request after scrutiny of documents. The status of the request can be viewed by exporter on ‘Bank Account Management’ module in ICEGATE website.
5. Difficulty, if any, in implementation of these instructions should be brought to the notice of the Additional Commissioner (EDI) or Deputy Commissioner (EDI), JNCH on [email protected]in
(Sunil Kumar Mall)
Commissioner of Customs, NS- I
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH for information.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-II / NS-III/ NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
3. All the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
4. All the Deputy/Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
5. Notice Board, JNCH.
6. DC/EDI for Uploading on the JNCH Website.
7. BCBA / FIEO / AIIEO / Other Associations.
8. Office copy.