Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No. 134/2009-Customs (N.T.)
New Delhi, dated the 9th September, 2009.
18 Bhadrapada, 1931 Saka.
S.O. (E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 4 and sub-section (1) of section 5 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Excise and Customs hereby appoints the Commissioner of Central Excise (Adjudication), New Delhi to act as a common adjudicating authority to exercise the powers and discharge the duties conferred or imposed on:-
1. the Commissioner of Customs (Exports), Jawahar Custom House, Nhava Sheva, Raigad, Maharashtra;
2. the Commissioner of Customs (Imports), Jawahar Custom House, Nhava Sheva, Raigad, Maharashtra
3. the Commissioner of Customs, Inland Container Depot, Tughlakabad, New Delhi;
4. the Commissioner of Customs, Seaport (Export), Custom House, 60, Rajaji Salai, Chennai;
5. the Commissioner of Customs (Export Promotion), New Custom House, Balard Estate, Mumbai;
6. the Commissioner of Customs, Custom House, Port Area, Vishakhapatnam;
7. the Commissioner of Customs, Air Cargo Complex (Export), Air Cargo Complex, Sahar, Mumbai;
8. the Commissioner of Central Excise, Mumbai-IV, Mumbai;
9. the Commissioner of Central Excise, Mumbai-I, Mumbai; and
10. the Commissioner of Customs & Central Excise (Nagpur), Telangkhedi Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur.
for the purpose of adjudicating the matters relating to Show Cause Notice pertaining to M/s. Petrosolv India Company, 108, National Storage Building, S.B.Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai 400 016 and others, issued vide, F.No. DRI/BZU/F/07/2005/SCN-BULK, dated 30th September, 2008 /10th October, 2008, by the Additional Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai Zonal Unit, Mumbai.
Under Secretary to the Government of India