OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-III)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOMS HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA,TALUKA – URAN,
DIST– RAIGAD – 400 707
Email:[email protected] Telephone No. 022 -27244766.
F.No. S/26-MISC- 12/TSK/2020-21/ JNCH
Subject: Faceless Assessment – Creation of Facilitation Helpdesk – Reg.
2. In addition to other functions, Turant Suvidha Kendra (TSK) at Nhava Sheva will act as “Facilitation Helpdesk” for any grievance related to clearances of the B/E filed in the port. Accordingly, in terms of any grievance related to clearance of the Bill of Entry pertaining to Mumbai Customs Zone-II, JNCH, Nhava Sheva, the Importers/Exporters/Customs Brokers/Stake-holders may contact the Supdt./ Appraising Officer, Turant Suvidha Kendra, JNCH, Nhava Sheva. The Importers/Exporters/Customs Brokers/Stake-holders may also communicate their grievance relating to clearance of the Bill of Entry on e-mail Id at [email protected] or over telephone 022-27244766.
3. Dhirendra Mani Tripathi (Email id: [email protected]), Addl. Commissioner of Customs, TSK, NS-III, JNCH, Nhava Sheva has been designated as nodal officer to serve as single point for the escalation of the grievance with regards to clearance of B/E requiring urgent attention filed at JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
4. Difficulties, if any, faced in implementation of this Public Notice may be brought to the notice of the Addl. / Joint Commissioner TSK, NS-III, JNCH.
(S. K. VIMALANATHAN)
Pr. Commissioner of Customs, NS-III
1. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-I/ NS-II/ NS-IV/ NS-V, JNCH.
3. AIIEA, FIEO, BCBA and other trade associations.
4. All officers in Mumbai Zone II via Website.
5. DC/EDI-for uploading on JNCH website