OFFICE OF THE PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS– I),
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM
HOUSE, SHEVA, TAL-URAN, DISTRICT RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA-400707
F N. S/22-Gen-20/2020-21/AM (I)/JNCH Pt-I
Sub: Processing of Amendments in ICES- reg.
Facility for filing the amendment online through ICEGATE has already been operationalized. With this facility, recalling of BE for amendment would not be necessary. The additions made in supporting documents table i.e. documents uploaded on e-sanchit and BL details in advance /prior BE are auto approved while other amendments including deletion/modification in supporting documents would require approval by the proper officer.
2. Both in case of non-revenue bearing amendments like correcting any spelling mistakes, LCL/FCL, change in Container No. etc. or revenue bearing amendments, the Assessing Groups shall not call for physical documents, and amendment approval should be decided on the basis of supporting documents uploaded on E-sanchit. Amendment module shall be accessed by concerned officers at regular intervals, to ensure that no amendment is pending for decision with AO/DC of the Group, at the end of the day.
Pr. Commissioner of Customs
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, Nhava Sheva.
2. The Pr. Commissioners/ Commissioners of Customs, NS-I,NS-II,NS-III, NS-V,NS-G and NS-Audit,Nhava Sheva.
3. All Additional/Joint Commissioners of Customs, Nhava Sheva.
4. All Deputy/Assistant Commissioners of Customs, Nhava Sheva.
5. All FAG/PAG of NS-I, NS-III & NS-V Nhava Sheva through JNCH website.
6. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website