File No. INV-11/1/2020-INV
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVERNMENT OF IND
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
Cama Place, New Delhi-noo66
Website: www.epfindia.gov.in, www.epfindia.nic.in
No. INV- INV-11/1/2020-INV
Date: 04 Jan, 2021
All Regional Provident Fund Commissioners,
Sub: Declaration of Rate of Interest for the Employees’ Provident Fund Members Account for the year 2019-20 – regarding
The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, has conveyed the approval of the Central Government under para 60(1) of Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, 1952 to credit interest @ 8.50 % for the year 2019-20 to the account of each member of the EPF Scheme as per the provisions under Para 60 of EPF Scheme, 1952.
2. You are accordingly, requested to issue necessary instructions to all concerned for crediting the said interest to the members’ accounts.
(Authority: – Ministry of Labour and Employment letter No.R-11018/ 1/ 2017 -SS-II Dated 31st December, 2020).
REGIONAL P. F. COMMISSIONER — I (INVESTMENT)
1. PPS to Secretary, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
2. PPS to AS, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
3. PPS to AS&FA, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
4. OSD to Central Provident Fund Commissioner — for information
5. PS to Central Provident Fund Commissioner — for information
6. PPS to FA&CAO and CVO — for information
7. All CBT Members.
8. Director, PDNASS, New Delhi
9. All Zonal Dy. Directors (Vig.)/ All Zonal Audit Officers.
10. Addl. Central P. F. Commissioner (HQ)/ (IS) – for information & necessary action
11. Addl. Central P. F. Commissioner (HQ)/(Exemption) – for information and necessary action
12. Addl. Central P.F. Commissioner (F&A/WSU/CAIU) – for information and necessary action
13.Officer-in-Charge, ZTI, Kolkata, Ujjain, Faridabad & Chennai & Sub-D-I, Shillong
14. All officers & Section in Head office.
15. AII Zonal Addl. CPFCs.
16. Central organisation of Employers — CCI, CII, ASSOCHAM, FICCI & PHD.
17. Central Organisations of Employees – All Central Trade Unions. w.r.t Letter No. R-11018/ 1/ 2017 -SS-II
18. Director (SS-II), Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi
19. Director (Budget), Ministry of Finance, D/o Economic Affairs, Budget Division, New Delhi.
20. RPFC-I (In-Charge), National Data Centre, for uploading the orders on the EPFO website.
REGIONAL P. F. COMMISSIONER – I (INVESTMENT)