GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA
Department of Revenue and Forest, Disaster Management,
Relief and Rehabilitation, Mantralaya, Mumbai- 400 032
No: DMU/2020/CR. 92/DisM-1, Dated: 20th April, 2021
Break The Chain
1. The Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897.
2. The Disaster Management Act, 2005
3. Revenue and Forest, Disaster Management, Relief and Rehabilitation Department Order No. DMU-2020/C.R.92/DMU-I, dated 2nd May 2020, 3rd May 2020, 5th May 2020, 11th May 2020, 15th May 2020, 17th May 2020, 19th May 2020, 21st May 2020, 31st May 2020, 4th June 2020, 25th June 2020. 29th June 2020, 6th July 2020, 7th July 2020, 29th July 2020, 4th August 2020, 19th August 2020, 31st August 2020, 30th September, 2020 and 14th October 2020, 23rd October, 2020, 29th October, 2020, 3rd November, 2020, 14th November, 2020, 23rd November, 2020, 27th November, 2020, 27th November, 2020, 21st December, 2020, 24th December, 2020, 29th December, 2020, 14th January, 2021, 19th January, 2021, 29th January, 2021, 24th February, 2021, 15th March, 2021, 27th March, 2021, 4th April, 2021, 5th April, 2021 and 13th April, 2021 (along with any additions and clarifications thereof)
4. Ministry of Home Affairs (MPIA) Order No. 40-3/2020-PM-1 (A) Dated 1st May 2020, 11th May 2020, 17th May 2020, 20th May 2020, 30th May 2020, 29th June 2020, 29th July 2020, 29th August 2020, 30th September 2020 and 27th October 2020, 25th November, 2020, 28th December, 2020, 27th January, 2021 and 23rd February, 2021
Whereas, in exercise of the powers, conferred under the Disaster Management Act 2005, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee has issued an Order dated 30th September, 2020 and 14th October, 2020 (extended by order dated 29th October, 2020, 27th November, 2020, 29th December, 2020 and 29t h January, 2021 and 24th February, 202, 15th March, 2021, 17th March, 2021, 27th Match, 2021, 4th April, 2021, 5th April, 2021 and 13th April, 2021) for containment of COVID 19 in the State for the period upto 7 AM on 1st May, 2021 and issued revised guidelines by including certain activities from time to time vide above mentioned orders.
Whereas the State Government is satisfied that the State of Maharashtra is threatened with the spread of COVID-19 virus, and therefore it is imperative to take certain emergency measures to prevent and contain the spread of virus, the Government in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 2 of the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897, read with all other enabling provisions of The Disaster Management Act, 2005, finds it is expedient to enforce the following measures throughout the State from 8 PM on 20th April, 2021 till 7 AM on 1 st, May, 2021 to break the chain of transmission.
Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 2 of the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 and the powers, conferred under The Disaster Management Act, 2005, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee, hereby issues the following directions, that will remain in force throughout the state of Maharashtra from 8 PM on 20th April, 2021 till 7 AM on 1st May, 2021 —
1. All Groceries, Vegetables Shops, fruit vendors, dairies, bakeries, confectionaries, all type of food shops (including chicken, mutton, poultry, fish and eggs), shops related to agricultural implements and farm produce, pet food shops, shops related to materials for impending rainy season for individuals as well as for organisations to be open only between 7 AM to 11
2. Home delivery from the said shops however may be allowed between 7 AM to 8PM These timings however may be changed by the local
3. The local Disaster Management Authorlties to include any additional entities/ services as essential under Section (2) of the order dated 13th April, 2021 only after the consent of the State Disaster Management Authority.
4. All other conditions other than the ones specified in this order will be in accordance with the Government Order dated 13 April, 2021 and additions/ clarifications already issued thereof by the State
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF MAHARASHTRA
GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA