File No. 25/02/2020-NCLT
NATIONAL COMPANY LAW TRIBUNAL
6th Floor, Block-3,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
Dated: 24th December 2020
As you all are aware that our Hon’ble Prime Minister has launched a Digital India campaign to ensure the Government services are made available to citizens electronically by improving the online infrastructure.
2. In this regarding e-courts initiative in NCLT was conceptualized in year 2017 and now e-filing has been mandatorily started in all the benches of NCLT across the Country. The completion of the &court includes the points/ stages in corporated in the list attached; which are namely e-filing, c-scrutiny, Automatic Case number Registration, Case allocation, e-cause list generation. It has been decided that all the Benches which have implemented e-filing have to start the second phase of e-court which is Automatic Case Number Generation.
3. It is hereby informed that the Competent Authority has decided that Automatic Case Number Generation should be mandatorily started from In January 2021 in all the benches across the Country. The automatically number has to be generated from E-filing portal i.e. efiling.nclt.gov.in
4. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Acting President.
(Shiv Ram Bairwa)
1. P.S. to Hon’ble President, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
2. All Hon’ble Members, National Company Law Tribunal.
3. Secretary, Nation Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
4. All Joint Registrar/ Deputy Registrar/ Assistant Registrar, NCLT Benches