Industry: Real Estate
Profile: Accounts and Tax
Role: Assistant Manager
Experience- 2 to 4 Years
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Handling the accounts of projects (Sales and Construction).
2) Tracking of the bill & advances in respect project & confirming timely payment & booking of the vendor bills.
Statutory Compliance Taxes
3) Payment of Taxes TDS, WCT & Service tax on monthly basis and on time filing of Returns (Monthly / Quarterly / Half Yearly) as and when due.
4) Keeping the track of Service Tax Credit against the Contractors Bills
5) Handling HVAT (Haryana Value Added Tax) and Service Tax, audit and filing the return of HVAT, WCT (Work Contract Tax).
Compliances License granted by DGTCP and Labour Laws
6) Filing of HUDA Returns adhering compliances of License granted by DGTCP. Assisting in Yearly audit by the Department.
7) Deposition of Labor Cess and subsequent recovery from the Contractors. Providing Details for assessment of Labour Cess as and when demanded by the department
Internal & Statutory Audits
8) Handling quarterly audit of statutory & internal audit.
9) Assisting Internal Audits
Management MIS and C2C
10) Assisting in Cost to Completion Working for projects.
11) Maintaining MIS data on monthly basis.
12) Reports and Controls on Budget vs actual expenses.
Cash Flows & Bank Balances
13) Preparation and Monthly Cash flows (in and out) based on the assumption given by the Projects teams and Milestone billing from CRM team
14) Tracking Budget vs Actual Cash flow
15) Positive Bank Balances.
Sales and Debtors
16) Sales accounting, confirmation from CRM for timely raising the demand to the customers as per the milestone due, billing in SAP
17) Debtors ageing and controls,
18) Payment towards marketing bills i.e brokerage & other marketing activities as per the approved terms & conditions.
Recruiter Name: Purva MittalContact No: 022-28855160, +91-9170955555