๐๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐๐๐๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ – ๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
With work locations across the country reopening gradually, Learning to live with and getting around in a post COVID world becomes critical. Particularly, health of us and those around us gets paramount importance. Here are some tips for safe working
1. If possible try to work from home as much as possible, what can be accomplished from home should be done from home. Visit to office only on a need basis
2. Ensure temperature checks are done, for everyone entering the office. Advise quarantine for symptomatic / sick people
3. Maintain safe distance from others everywhere – work location, cafeteria, parking lot etc
3. Wear face masks, gloves and carry hand sanitizer at all times
4. Avoid touching printers, paper, desk, door knobs, lift buttons etc to the extent possible
5. Ensure public display of health information for all
6. To the extent possible avoid attending meetings physically, if inevitable follow social distancing
7. Maintain routine of periodically sanitizing your hands, laptops, phones etc
8. Avoid travel to/through quarantine zones
9. Periodically clean your glasses, cell phones, wallet, coffee mugs etc โ these have been proven to carry more germs than the regular toilet seat
Importantly, ensure that your co-workers also follow the steps above for speedy recovery from the pandemic.
Stay safe โ Happy working!!!!!