Orientation Course and Information Technology Training through virtual mode for Foundation and Direct Entry route students by the Regional Councils and Branch offices of ICAI
1. The course registration will be through https://www.icaionlineregistration.org by paying the requisite fees online.
2. The registered students will be sent the virtual platform link by the PoUs/Branches.
3. The students will register in the branch that is at the nearest location to their residential /communication address as maintained with ICAI
4. The ITT course students would submit the project report to the concerned faculty for evaluation and allotment of marks out of 500. There would be no module test and MCQ based final exam usually held for ITT students at the branches during / after the training.
5. Attendance will be marked in between sessions and in mid sessions
6. The student should have Internet facility.
7. Students are required to complete the Course without discontinuity. Students not attending classes for any particular day will be marked absent and will have to compensate their attendance in another batch in the same PoU.
8. Students are required to maintain discipline and decorum apart from adhering to the formal dress code. For misbehaviour/ nuisance in the class, the faculty will have the power to make a note and on the basis of which, issue of Programme Completion Certificate may be withheld.
9. Completion certificate will be given on completion of 15 days of training
10. Please email to your respective branch for any queries/clarification.
ICITSS – Course on Information Technology:
The course develops an understanding for use of Information Technology in the field of accounting and auditing and uniform theoretical and practical knowledge to all the aspiring CA students. The training components of the course focus on use of Application Software relevant for Accounting, Auditing and allied areas related to the CA profession. The training would focus on knowledge of Electronic Spread Sheet, Data Base Management System, Computer Assisted Audit Technique (CAAT) and Accounting Package etc.
The highlights of the ICITSS – Course on Information Technology are as follows:
ICITSS – Orientation Course:
The Orientation Course aims to equip the entrants of the profession –
Source: ICAI Portal