(A) Development of e-learning portal for Students;
(B) Introduction of Web conferencing – Live Virtual Classroom (LVC)
(A) Development of e-learning portal for students Development of e-learning portal for providing on-line coaching, web-based learning for students pursuing ICWAI Courses.
(B) Web conferencing – Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) A LVC mimics physical classroom but is delivered over the internet. It is a collaborative learning process between Learners and instructors to participate through the medium of internet. LVCs also provide facility of Archived classes, i.e. Students can log-in 24×7 and go through the lecture sessions, which is stored in the web-portal.
- Interact in real-time with geographical dispersed students pursuing ICWAI Course;
- To improve the quality and effectiveness of education;
- Deliver right multimedia presentations to stakeholders;
- Make effective utilization of time for anyone, anywhere as per choice and convenience;
- Pooling of resources i.e. human intellectual capital, to share their experience and thoughts for knowledge enrichment of the students.
- Initiative to link “Studies with Profession”.
- Integrated audio and video conference over IP
- Application sharing (Sharing any computer software application for lecture sessions)
- PowerPoint slides with animations and video
- Real time feedback mechanism
- White boards
- Instant surveys
- Web Safari (Taking students on a website during the class for demonstration / information purpose)
- Recording facility
Major Application Areas:
- Class room Lectures through web-based technology.
- Content creation
- Conference and events
- Support to learners
Directorate of Studies seeks to receive Expression of Interest (EOI) from Vendors in prescribed form and manner, as per Enclosure.
Click here to download the document