APPLICATION FOR EMPANELMENT OF STOCK AUDITORS WITH INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK (IOB)
Issued Date- 20/11/2017 – 10:00AM
Last Submission Date- 30/11/2017 – 5:00PM
Indian Overseas Bank invites application, in the prescribed format, for empanelment of firms of Chartered Accountants for Stock Audit. The firms fulfilling the criteria* may apply (Details are available on Bank’s website www.iob.in )
- The firm of Chartered Accountants (proprietorship/partnership/company) should have at least 5 years’ experience. Those companies/firms which have personnel with engineering background to assist in conducting the Stock Audit would be preferred.
- Those firms which have already conducted Stock Audit for the Bank and/or having good track record / empanelled should apply afresh.
- Experience/competency in handling Stock Audit, adherence to the specified time frame, reasonableness of the charges, would be given weightage.
- The companies/firms which are de-empanelled by our Bank or any other Bank/FI should not apply
- Bringing in outside pressure / reference shall entail disqualification.
- Bank reserves the right to decide to empanel.
- Bank shall not entertain any correspondence regarding empanelment.
- The panel will be reviewed at suitable intervals & Bank reserves the right to de-panel any of the company/firm any time on account of unsatisfactory performance/report.
- Format of Bio-data of the company / firm (for Stock Auditors) is available (as Annexure A hereto and is to be submitted by Speed Post only, duly completed in all respects, so as to reach the undernoted address on or before 30/11/2017 – 5:00PM.
General Manager (Inspection)
Indian Overseas Bank
763, Anna Salai
Chennai 600 002
Download Application Form
Please note: As we have not found the Criteria for Empanelment by IOB on its website, so we have taken criteria specified by the bank in earlier year for Similar Empanelment. Actual Criteria May be different than what published here.