Empanelment of Chartered Accountant firm for Concurrent Audit assignment of Andhra Bank (2020-2021) Terms and conditions.
(A Govt of India Undertaking)
Inspection & Audit Department
Head Office, Koti, Sultanbazar
4th Floor, Hyderabad – 500 095
Empanelment of Chartered Accountant firm for Concurrent Audit assignment of Andhra Bank (2020-2021) Terms and conditions :
1. Andhra Bank conducts process for Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors, once in a year. This document is published as part of process for Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors for the FY 2020-21.
2. Andhra Bank invites applications in the prescribed format from practicing firms of Chartered Accountants who are willing to have their firm empanelled as Concurrent Auditor with Andhra Bank. Only one application should be submitted ONLINE.
3. Empanelment would be valid up to 31st March 2021. The Bank may allot the Concurrent Audit assignment during empanelment period as and when there is a requirement.
4. APPLICATION FORMS NEED NOT BE PRINTED AND SENT TO THE BANK. OLD SYSTEM OF FORWARDING PRINTED APPLICATION ALONGWITH CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF ONLINE SUBMISSION TO BANK HAS BEEN DISPENSED WITH. HOWEVER, IT IS MANDATORY FOR APPLICANT TO SUBMIT DULY SIGNED APPLICATION FORM AND OTHER REVELVANT DOCUMENTS AS AND WHEN ADVISED BY THE BANK.
5. Last date for filing of Online Application is 29.02.2020, before 24:00 hrs.
6. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute any right for allotment of any audit job from the Bank. After empanelment, the work will be allotted as and when need arises at the sole discretion of the Bank.
7. Click here to view the complete terms and conditions.
8. A tentative list of centres proposed for Concurrent Audit is here. Bank is at liberty to add or delete centres as per need.
9. Click here to view the list of do’s and dont’s.
Applications need to be submitted on line only.
No need for submission of physical copies.
¤ I/We read the terms and conditions and accepted the same.