Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) are the digital equivalent (that is electronic format) of physical or paper certificates. As per Information Technology Act 2000 Digital signatures mean the authentication of any electronic record using an electronic method or procedure of mathematical scheme to verify the authenticity of digital documents or messages. Also, a valid digital signature allows the recipient to trust the fact that a known sender sent the message and it was not altered in transit. According to the Information Technology Act, 2000, digital signatures mean authentication of any electronic record by a subscriber by means of an electronic method or procedure in accordance with the provisions of section 3. Further, the IT Act, 2000 deals with digital signatures under Sections 2, 3, and 15. Earlier two class of DSC is useful but from JAN 21 class 3 DSC is mandatory.
Requirements and Usage of DSC
Physical documents are signed manually, similarly, electronic documents, for example e-forms are required to be signed digitally using a Digital Signature Certificate. Following are the major requirements of digital Signature Certificate. (DSC)
Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate
This is the safest of all certificates. It is used in matters of high security and safety. It is mainly used in online trading and e-commerce, where a huge amount of money or highly confidential information is involved. DSC class 3 sign it is convenient for users who need to authenticate and maintain the confidentiality of the information shared.
Documents required for DSC application
I. PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH.
II. PAN CARD (COPY)
III. AADHAR CARD (BOTH SIDE COPY).
IV. E-MAIL ID.
V. MOBILE NUMBER
The procedure for DSC is simple after all valid document one have to apply for DSC once application is done than DSC applicant should verify his mail id and phone number than a link will be generated from which applicant have to do video verification, following are the procedure for video verification
1. Open the link by double-clicking on it.
2. When the page is open you will find instructions followed by a prompt message on the top of a small blank window where your video will appear.
3. A Record Video Button is at the bottom of the video window. Click it to start recording.
4. A pop-up window will appear on the screen, click “allow” to grant necessary permission for using recording devices.
5. At the countdown read the prompt message clearly in the microphone.
6. Video recording will stop after 20-25 seconds and the video will be uploaded.
7. For further proceeding, inform us after the video recording.
Once all the procedure is done than Signature Certificate will be generated within 24 to 48 hours.
The validity for DSC is 2 years
You can contact us for paperless procedure encrypted and safe DSC at convenient rate.