August 26, 2002
All Custodians of Securities
Sub: Direct uploading of FII data by the Custodians
It has been decided in the meeting held on August 13, 2002 of the FIIs and their representatives regarding offline uploading of daily FII investment data from the custodian site from September 2, 2002.
Custodians are advised to submit the following:
1. Registration form in the enclosed format duly filled and signed. (Annexure I)
2. One time registration fee of Rs 25,000 by means of demand draft in favour of “Securities and Exchange Board of India” payable at Mumbai, towards availing facility of electronic filing of data. It may be note that this facility can be used for filling of any other document to SEBI.
Further in this regard, we advise the following operational procedure keeping in view the proposed offline reporting:
1. Custodian may load FII investment data on a working day from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
2. For SEBI holiday, the custodian is advised to load data from their site in case the same is not market/custodian holiday.
3. Instructions for loading the data is also enclosed for your kind perusal. (Annexure II)
ASST. GENERAL MANAGER