As we all know that Statutory Bank Branch Audit is a one time task for a particular financial. Also we need to complete the bank audit within limited time so it’s an commendable job on all the chartered Accountants to complete the audit on time with quality reporting. Also you all are aware that government is continuously reducing our scope for bank branch audit. So it’s time to sharpen our skills and with that objective we are coming with an live webinar on practical concepts of bank branch audit.
In this live webinar we are going to cover following Practical Aspects of Bank Branch Audit :
1. Planning : Planning plays a very important role in bank branch audit. Because we have to perform multiple tasks in a limited time. so, in this segment we will discuss on certain planning techniques for smooth conducting of bank branch audit.
2. Relevant Circulars : In this segment we will cover multiple important master circulars of RBI Regarding Bank Branch Audit. Will also discuss the practical implication of those circulars on bank branch audit.
3. Relevant Reports : In this segment we will discuss on various important reports which should be generated from Banking Software also will cover techniques to analyse those reports for getting relevant data.
4. Discussion on LFAR : In this segment we will briefly discuss on practical aspects of long form audit report. Also will cover analysis of Non Performing Assets and reporting thereof in LFAR.
5. Relevant Tools : In this Segment we will discuss on multiple excel tools which we should use during Bank Branch Audit. Also we will cover effect of those tools on bank branch audit.
6. Finalisation of Bank Branch Audit : In this segment we will cover multiple aspects of branch audit which we should take in our mind while finalising the Bank Branch Audit.
Duration : 2 Hours
Date : 23/03/2023
Time : 06:00 PM TO 08:00 PM
Register at : https://forms.gle/5VuSaPqARig7jK6N7
YouTube Live Link: https://www.youtube.com/@TaxGuruSolutions
Subscribe our Channel https://www.youtube.com/@TaxGuruSolutions
About the Speaker: CA SACHIN JAIN (B.COM (Hons.), LLB, ACA, CS, DISA) – CA SACHIN JAIN is a practicing chartered accountant and partner at M/S JAIKUMAR JAIN & COMPANY, a leading ca firm in Rajasthan. He is a young and dynamic chartered accountant with unique and innovative thinking. He has vast experience in the field of Indirect Taxation, Auditing, and Commercial Laws etc. He is an advocate and company secretary also. He has trained more than 20,000 professionals across India. He has written many articles on GST, concurrent Audit, MCA Compliances etc. He has authored the book namely “71 Important Decisions under GST”, ‘Simplified GST Guide’.