Office Order No. 244 of 2019 – Transfer & Postings of the 23 officers in the grade of Additional Commissioner/Joint Commissioner of Income Tax vide Office Order No. 244 of 2019 dated 29.11.2019.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
Office Order No. 244 of 2019
The following transfer/postings of the officers in the grade of Additional Commissioner/ Joint Commissioner of Income Tax, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
2. With this order, all the representations/ requests received in the grade of Additional/Joint Commissioner of Income Tax till date stand disposed of.
3. The compliance reports regarding relieving/joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the Pr. CCIT (CCA) concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 04.12.2019. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA) on-line on www.irsofficersonline.gov.in.
4. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPS to Finance Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT / Members, CBDT / JS (Admin.),CBDT / JS (Revenue).
7. Adviser to Hon’ble FM.
8. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
9. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
10. Secretary General, IRS Association / Secretary General, ITGOA / All-India Income Tax SC & ST Employees’ Welfare Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
11. Data Base Cell, CBDT.