Promotion of the 542 officers in the grade of Joint Commissioner of Income Tax in Level 12 vide Office Order 22 of 2019 Dated 6th February, 2019.
F. No. A-32012/4/2017-Ad.VI
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
* * * * *
New Delhi, dated the 6th February, 2019.
OFFICE ORDER NO. 22 OF 2019
The President is pleased to promote the following officers of Indian Revenue Service on regular basis in the grade of Joint Commissioner of Income Tax in Level 12 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 78,800 — 2,09,200/- against the vacancy year 2018 with effect from the date, they assume charge of the post or until further orders on in-situ basis:
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Copy to: –
1. Officer concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax/Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBDT, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Account Officer, CBDT C/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5 PSs to FM / MOS (Finance).
6. PPSs to Revenue Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/ Members, CBDT/ JS (Admn./CBDT) / JS (Revenue).
7. Adviser to FM.
8. JS (Estt.), DOP&T, North Block, New Delhi.
9. The Under Secretary/Consultant-AP-2, UPSC, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi — 110069 w.r. to their F. No. 1/15(25)/2018-AP-2 dated 31.01.2019 for information.
10. Hindi Section for Hindi Version.
11. Secretary General, IRS Association/ ITGOA/ ITEF/ All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
12. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT.
13. Data Base Cell, CBDT, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi.