Section(s) Referred: 88 ,88(6)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 20/7/1967
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (6) of section 88 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby notifies the undermentioned temples to be places of public worship of renown throughout the State of Mysore for the purpose of the said section :
1. Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Sreerangapatna, Mandya District.
2. Sri Srikanteswaraswamy Temple, Nanjangud, Mysore District.
3. Sree Melai Mahadeswaraswamy Temple, Kollegal Taluk, Mysore District.
4. Sree Subramanyaswamy Temple, Ghati Doddaballapur Taluk, Bangalore (Rural) District.
5. Sri Anjaneyaswamy Temple, Mulbagal, Kolar District.
6. Sree Virupaksha Temple, Hampi, Hospet Taluk, Bellary District.
7. Sree Pralayakalada Veerabhadraswamy Temple, Gavipuram, Bangalore District