How can I view additional orders/notices issued by the tax officer?
To view additional orders/notices issued by the tax officer, perform following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the portal with valid credentials.
3. Dashboard page is displayed. Click Dashboard > Services > User Services > View Additional Notices/Orders
4. Additional Notices and Orders page is displayed. All orders/notices are displayed in descending order. Using the Navigation buttons provided below, search for the orders/notices you want to view. Click the View hyperlink to go to the Case Details screen of that particular order/notice.
5. Case Details page is displayed. From this page, you can click on the tabs provided at the left-hand side of the page to view and download their related details.
Disclaimer: The contents of this article are for information purposes only and does not constitute an advice or a legal opinion and are personal views of the author. It is based upon relevant law and/or facts available at that point of time and prepared with due accuracy & reliability. Readers are requested to check and refer relevant provisions of statute, latest judicial pronouncements, circulars, clarifications etc before acting on the basis of the above write up. The possibility of other views on the subject matter cannot be ruled out. By the use of the said information, you agree that Author / TaxGuru is not responsible or liable in any manner for the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, errors or any kind of omissions in this piece of information for any action taken thereof. This is not any kind of advertisement or solicitation of work by a professional.