Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby reconstitutes Regional e-Assessment Centers (ReACs) under Faceless Assessment Scheme, 2019 vide Office Order -2 dated 13th AUgust 2020.
F. No 187/3/2020 ITA-1
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes (ITA Division)
North Block, New Delhi – 110001
Dated the 13th August, 2020
Office Order -2
In supersession of the earlier Office Order-2 vide F. No. 187/7/2019 ITA-1, dated 3rd October, 2019 and in pursuance of para 4 of the E-assessment Scheme, 2019, made by the central government vide notification No. 61 of 2019 dated 12.09.2019 and subsequently amended by “Faceless Assessment Scheme, 2019” vide notification S.O. 2745 (E) / 2746 (E) dated 13.08.2020, the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby reconstitutes the Regional e-Assessment Centers (hereinafter referred as ReACs) as specified in column 2 of Schedule-1, with their headquarters at the places mentioned in column 3 of the said schedule and shall comprise of the Income-tax Authorities as per Annexure to this order.
“Schedule – 1
|1.||CCIT ReAC, AHMEDABAD||AHMEDABAD|
|2.||CCIT ReAC, VADODARA||VADODARA|
|3.||CCIT ReAC, BENGALURU||BENGALURU|
|4.||CCJT ReAC, PANAJI||PANAJI|
|5.||CCIT ReAC- 1, CHENNAI||CHENNAI|
|6.||CCIT ReAC – 2, CHENNAl||CHENNAI|
|7.||CCIT ReAC, TRJCHY||TRICHY|
|8.||CCIT ReAC – 1, DELHI||DELHI|
|9.||CCIT ReAC·2, DELHI||DELHI|
|10||CCIT ReAC – 3, DELHI||DELHI|
|11.||CCIT ReAC, VIJAYAWADA||VIJAYAWADA|
|12.||CCJT ReAC, VISAKHAPATNAM||VISAKHAPATNAM|
|13.||CCI’r ReAC- 1,KOLKATA||KOLKATA|
|14.||CCIT ReAC – 2, KOLKATA||KOLKATA|
|l .||CCIT ReAC – 3, KOLKATA||KOLKATA|
|16.||CCIT ReAC – 4, KOLKATA||KOLKATA|
|17.||CCIT ReAC – 1, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|18.||CCIT ReAC – 2, MUMBAl||MUMBAI|
|19.||CCIT ReAC – 3, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|20.||CCIT ReAC – 4, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|21||CCIT ReAC ·5, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|22.||CCIT ReAC THANE||THANE|
|23.||CCIT ReAC, NASHIK||NASHJK|
|24.||CCIT ReAC, INDORE .||INDORE|
|25.||CCIT ReAC, PANCHKULA||PANCH KULA|
|26.||CCIT ReAC, SHIMLA||SHIMLA|
|27.||CCIT ReAC, JODHPUR||JODHPUR|
|28.||CCIT ReAC, BAREILLY||BAREILLY|
|29.||CCIT ReAC, DI!.:HRADU N||DEHRADUN|
|30.||CCIT ReAC, RANCH!||RANCHI”|
2. The ReACs will have such ministerial staff, executive or consultant, as considered necessary, which will be provided by the concerned Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax who is jurisdictional Pr.CCIT over the Centre.
3. The Principal Commissioners of Income-tax (ReAC) (Technical Unit) mentioned in the Annexure of this order, will be stationed at Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata respectively. However, they will be reporting to Pr.CCIT (NeAC), Delhi for administrative purpose.
4. This order shall come into force with effect from the 13th day of August, 2020.
5. This issues with the approval of Chairman, CBDT.
6. The Hindi version of is order shall follow.
Director to the Government of India
Encl. Annexure -List of Income-tax Authorities for the ReACs as set up by the CBDT.