Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
New Delhi, the 15th February, 2019.
The President of India is pleased to appoint Shri Pramod Chandra Mody, IRS (IT:82004), presently working as Member, Central Board of Direct Taxes(CBDT) as Chairman, Central Board of the Direct Taxes (CBDT) in the Department of Revenue, vice Shri Sushil Chandra, IRS(IT), in Level 17 of Pay Matrix Rs. 2,25,000/-, with the status of Special Secretary to the Government of India from the date of his taking charge of the post, until further orders or his superannuation, whichever is earlier.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. Shri Sushil Chandra, Chairman, CBDT
2. Shri Pramod Chandra Mody, IRS (IT:82004), Member, CBDT
3. PS to FM/PS to MOS(Rev.)/ PPS to Revenue Secretary /SS(Rev.)/ Chairman, CBIC/ All Members, CBDT & CBIC/ DO, GEM/ JS(R)/ JS(Admn.CBDT)
4. DS(Admn)/DS(Pers.)/DS(Ad.V1)/US(GAR)/US(Ad.VI)/ US(Ad.IA&B)
5. Joint Secretary, Cabinet Secretariat for information.
6. PPS to Shri Pradip Kumar Tripathi, Secretary, ACC & EO(DoP&T) r.t. communication No. 18/60/2016-EO(SM.II) dated 14.02.2019.
7. MC, Department of Revenue with the request to updated the website of Department.
8. All officers and sections reporting to CBDT.
9. Chief Supervisor/ Reception Officer (Gate No. 2&9)
10. Office Order folder/Spare copies… 10.