Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
The following transfer/postings (Local changes) of the officers in the grade of Joint Commissioner/Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
2. The officers and staff working in the erstwhile Risk Assessment Directorate shall henceforth be part of the Directorate of Systems. The Joint/Addl. Directors of Income Tax in the erstwhile Risk Assessment Directorate shall report to ADG (Systems-6) with immediate effect.
3. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the Pr. CCIT (CCA) concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 13.11.2020. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA) on-line on www.irsofficersonline.gov.in.
4. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPS to Finance Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/Members,CBDT/JS(A.),CBDT/JS(R).
7. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
8. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
9. Secretary General, IRS Association/Secretary General, ITGOA/All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association/Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
10. Data Base Cell, CBDT.