Signature Campaign for extending GSTR 9/9C due date to 31.12.2020
24 GST and trade associations have come together to jointly sponsor this signature campaign for requesting the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri. Narendra Modi, to extend the deadline for filing GSTR-9/9C for the year 2018-19 to 31.12.2020. The list of these 24 associations is appended at the end of this message.
We call upon all professionals, like lawyers, chartered accountants, cost and management accountants and GST practitioners, as well as taxpayers and their employees, who are aggrieved by the current short extension to 31.10.2020, to sign this Petition which will be submitted to the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India along with the signatures.
Furthermore, we call upon other trade, industry and professional associations to join us in this endeavour, your name will be included in the final list of joint sponsors. You can write to us at [email protected] to know more about joining this campaign as a sponsoring association.
United we Stand, Divided we Fall.
LIST OF JOINT SPONSORS OF THIS PETITION
(1) Confederation of GST Professionals and Industries
(2) Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce and Industry
(3) Western Maharashtra Tax Practitioners Association
(4) Western Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Agro & Education
(5) Foundation of Tax and Accounting Professionals, Delhi
(6) Rajasthan Vitta Salahkar Samiti
(7) Jaipur Chartered Accountants Group
(8) Tax Consultants’ Association Jaipur
(9) Tamil Nadu Tax Consultants Association
(10) North Maharashtra Tax Practitioners Association
(11) Rajarampuri Merchants Association (Kolhapur, Maharashtra)
(12) Tax Consultants Association (Sangli, Maharashtra)
(13) Tax Practititioners Association (Yavatmal, Maharashtra)
(14) Peer GST (Jaipur, Rajasthan)
(15) The Tax Practitioners’ Association (Aurangabad, Maharashtra)
(16) Nag Vidarbha Chamber of Commerce (Vidarbha Region, Maharashtra)
(17) Goods & Services Tax Bar Association (Nagpur, Maharashtra)
(18) The Tax Practitioners’ Association, Nanded (Maharashtra)
(19) Tax Bar Association (Amravati, Maharashtra)
(20) Jalgaon District Tax Practitioners’ Association (Maharashtra)
(21) Hingoli Tax Practitioners’ Association (Maharashtra)
(22) Tax Practitioners Association Nashik (Maharashtra)
(23) Goods and Services Tax Practitioners Association of Sindhudurg (Maharashtra)
(24) Ratnagiri Tax Practitioners’ Association (Maharashtra)
Thanks and Regards
Signing this petition is a simple process that does not require any special technical skills. Click below to support our campaign. http://chng.it/8rbfnbcqNh