Version 1.03: Date: 08/09/2020
1. Help section of e Invoice portal has been updated with new documents.
2. The following Improvements have been done in Validations in IRN Generation API.
3. The ERPs shortlisted by GSTN have been enabled to register and test the APIs on the sandbox system. They will work like GSP in using the e-invoicing system.
4. The E-Commerce Operator (ECO) have been enabled to register and test the APIs on the sandbox system. The brief note on operations of the e-commerce operator has been published on the https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in portal.
5. The tax payers have been enabled to self-register for the e-invoice system, if they have crossed the aggregate turnover of the business with Rs 500.00 Crores during any of the previous 3 financial years of GST regime.
‘6. Generate EWB by IRN’ has been improved to enable the generation of EWB in case of export by passing the address of the port from where it is getting exported later.
7. Mobile app for verification of QR code and signed e Invoice file has been released.