Government of india
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: – 11.08.2020
All Head of circles/Regions,
Subiect:- Incorporation of Aadhaar Seeding provision in common/modified Account Opening Form to be used in National Savings Schemes for CBS and non CBS Post Offices -Regarding.
Kindly refer to the SB Order No. 17/2020, issued vide this office letter No. 25/08/2012-FS (CBS) dated 15.04.2020 followed by Addendum to 58 Order 17 /2020 dated 10.06.2020 on the subject cited above.
2. In order to facilitate the POSB Account holder to avail DBT benefits in their Post Office Savings Account, the competent authority has decided to incorporate column for Aadhaar Seeding in “Application for Opening of Account /Purchase of Certificate” form for benefits of the depositors and ease of operation.
3. Revised “Application for Account opening/Purchase of certificate” Form along with Aadhaar Seeding mandate Form is enclosed for information and further necessary action.
4. lt is requested to circulate this SB Order along with copy of Forms enclosed to all concerned for information and necessary action. The same may also be placed on the notice boards of the Post Offices in public area.
This issues with approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB)
Enclosed: – As above
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/Sr’PPS to Director General Postal Services’
2. PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Mem ber (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech)/AS&FA’
3. Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
4. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
5. sr. Deputy Director General (vigilance) & cvo) / sr, Deputy Director General (PAF)
6. Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPI / Directors of all PTCS
7. Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
8. Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
9. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
10.Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
11.All Sections of Postal Directorate
12.All recognized Federations / Unions/ Associations
13.GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website’
14.MOF (DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
15. Regional Director (Sr.) NSi, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110002
16. Guard File/Spare copies.