OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-II)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
TAL. URAN, DIST-RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707.
S/12-Gen-790/2017-18 DBK (JNCH)
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 50/2018
Subject: Refund of IGST on Export– Invoice mis-match Cases – Alternative
Mechanism with Officer Interface -reg.
In continuation of Public Notice No. 29/2018 dated 26.02.2018 regarding alternate mechanism for the process of IGST refund in invoice mis-match cases, attention of all the exporters and their agents in the jurisdiction of the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) is invited to CBEC Circular No. 08/2018-Customs dated 23.03.2018.
2. Earlier, the facility was available for shipping bills filed up to 31.12.2017 only. The same has now been extended for shipping bills filed up to 28.02.2018.
3. The concerned exporters are requested to e-mail the prescribed concordance table indicating mapping between GST invoices and corresponding shipping bill invoices in support of the refund claim to the designated officer, i.e., Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Drawback, NSII, JNCH to email@example.com.
4. Exporters and their agents are not required to visit JNCH for this purpose. However, they are welcome to approach the IGST Refund Camp, functioning between 15.03.2018 to 29.03.2018 in person, if they so desire.
5. Difficulties, if any, may be brought to the notice of Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Drawback, NS-II, JNCH at A-403, 4th Floor, JNCH, Nhava Sheva. Phone no. 022-27244708/27243039.
(M. R. Mohanty)
Commissioner of Customs
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
2. All the Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH Website.
6. BCBA/FIEO/Other Trade Associations.