OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-II)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA, TAL.
URAN, DIST-RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA — 400 707.
Subject: Refund of IGST on Export – Invoice mis-match Cases – Alternative Mechanism with Officer Interface -reg.
Attention of all the exporters and CBs are invited to CBIC Circular No. 5/2018-Customs dated 23.02.2018 and Circular No. 22/2020-Customs dated 21.04.2020 regarding alternative mechanism for the process of IGST refund in invoice mismatch cases.
2. Accordingly, the exporters and CBs are requested to check the website of JNCH i.e. www.jawaharcustoms.gov.in, where the list of IECs and their pending number of shipping bills where invoice mis-match exists is being made available.
3. The concerned exporters are requested to e-mail the prescribed concordance table duly signed by Authorised Signatory (copy enclosed) indicating mapping between GST invoices and corresponding shipping bill invoices in support of the refund claim to the designated officer, e., Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Drawback, NS-II, JNCH to email@example.com.
4. It is further clarified that concordance table duly signed by Authorised Signatory be submitted for shipping bills upto 31.12.2019 as per Circular No. 22/2020-Customs dated 04.2020, SB005 error correction in the Customs EDI system is allowed for shipping bills upto 31.12.2019 only.
5. Difficulties, if any, may be brought to the notice of Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Drawback, NS-II, JNCH at C-404, 4th Floor, .INCH, Nhava Sheva. Phone no. 02227243781/27244784.
Commissioner of Customs
Enclosed as above.
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
2. All the Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH Website.
6. BCBA/FIEO/Other Trade Associations.