(TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRA ORDINARY
PART-I SECTION I)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
UDYOG BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
PUBLIC NOTICE NO.95(RE-2005)/2004-2009
NEW DELHI, THE 30TH MARCH, 2006
Attention is invited to the Item Code No.3301 29 37 under Sl. No. 151 of Chapter 44 in Schedule 2 of the Book Titled ‘ITC (HS) Classifications of Export and Import Items, 2004-2009, as amended from time to time.
2. In exercise of the powers conferred under paragraph 2.4 of the Foreign Trade Policy 2004-2009, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby allocates a quantity of 10 MT of “Sandalwood Oil” for export till 31.12.2007 exclusively by manufacturer exporter and specifies the conditions and procedures to be followed in this regard.
3. All such exports shall be permitted only against an Authorisation Letter to be issued by the Director General of Foreign Trade to manufacturer exporter. The Authorisation Letter shall be issued as per decision of the Exim Facilitation Committee in the DGFT (Hqrs) and shall be valid for one year from the date of issue. No revalidation of Authorisation Letter shall be allowed. If any exporter utilizes full authorization within the above said period, he may submit fresh application with all required documents which shall be considered provided balance quantity is available. Export of Sandalwood Oil made out of imported Sandalwood shall not be allowed.
4. The following procedures for obtaining Authorisation Letter shall be followed by the exporters of the sandalwood Oil:
(i) Prospective manufacturer exporters shall submit their application in Aayaat
Niryaat Form to the DGFT (Headquarters Office), Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi-110011 within 30 days from the date of issue of this Public Notice. Applications received after this period may be considered on first-come – first – served – basis, provided balance quantity within the specified ceiling is available after allocation effected against applications received during the said period.
(ii) The application shall be accompanied by the following documents:-
(a) A copy of the valid export order/irrevocable Letter of Credit from the
(b) Manufacturer Exporters should submit a copy of Legal Procurement Certificate(s)/Certificate of Origin issued in their name by Principal Chief Conservator of Forests of the concerned State stating that Exporter/s himself / themselves have purchased Sandalwood (Oil Classes i.e. Root Classes & Ainchilta) in the auction conducted by the State Government in the format as prescribed at Annexure I to this Public Notice.
( c )A copy of Certificate of Physical Verification from the Regional Deputy Director (Wildlife), Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai or from the DCF/ DFO of the concerned Division. The Physical Verification Report must be accompanied by the transit permit. The unexported material against the Authorisation Letter obtained but lying in the premises/godowns of the firm must be duly reflected in the Physical Verification Report. Where the Transit Permit or the necessary formats in this context are not available for the consignment, Railway Receipt must be enclosed.
(d) At the time of issue of Authorisation Letter, the exporters shall produce the Original Legal Procurement Certificate and Certificate of Physical Verification complete in all respect of Sandalwood Root/Ainchilta Class to the D.G.F.T., Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi –110011 for an endorsement to the effect that against the said Legal Procurement Certificate(s)/Certificate(s) of Origin, an authorization letter for export of the quantity of Sandalwood Oil as specified in the said authorization letter has been issued.
5. The application for the export of ‘de-oiled spent dust’ may be submitted within 6 (six) months from the date of processing sandalwood oil class for the export of its oil.
6. All applications received would be considered by the Exim Facilitation Committee on merits in consultation with the Ministry of Environment of Forests, New Delhi for issue of Authorisation Letter for export of Sandalwood Oil taking into account the export performance against authorization(s) issued earlier and shall be subject to any other condition(s) that may be stipulated. The export price indicated in the confirmed Export Order/Irrevocable Letter of Credit shall be one of the factors to be taken into consideration for issue of Authorisation Letter.
7. Applicants who have applied in terms of earlier Public Notice No.47 (RE-2001)/1997-2002, dated 05.11.2001 should apply afresh, as per above procedure, with reference to this Public Notice.
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
(Issued from F. No. 01/91/171/003/AM02/PC-III)
ANNEXURE I TO PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 95 (RE-2005)/2004-09 DATED 30.03.2006
FORMAT OF THE LEGAL PROCUREMENT CERTIFICATE/CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
The following quantities of Sandalwood were sold /delivered to M/s. _______________________________________in the auction sales held at different Government Sandalwood Depots of _____________ Forest Department as detailed below: –
|Date of auction/Sale||Date of confir-mation||Name of success -full bidder/ purchaser||Name of Depot||Amount realised in sale||Class of Sandal wood||Quantity of Sandalwood in tonnes.||Transit Pass/ permit No. & Date||Place of Trans-port.|
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018