(TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART II SECTION 3, SUB SECTION (ii))
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
NOTIFICATION NO. 109 (RE-2008)/2004-2009
NEW DELHI, THE 9th JUNE,2009
S.O.(E) In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 5 read with Section 3(2) of the Foreign Trade (Development & Regulation) Act, 1992 (No.22 of 1992) and also read with Para 1.3 and Para 2.1 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2004-2009, the Central Government hereby makes, with immediate effect, the following amendments in the Notification No. 38(RE-2007)/2004-09 dated 15.10.2007 read with Notification No. 93(RE-2007)/2004-09 dated 01.04.2008 and Notification No. 55(RE-2008)/2004-09 dated 05.11.2008, as amended, from time to time :
2. Entry at para 2 under “Nature of Restrictions” in Sl. No. 45 AA relating to exports to Russian Federation shall stand substituted as follows :-
“2. Exports to Russian Federation permitted subject to pre-shipment quality certification issued by
(1) Insecticide Residue Testing Laboratory.
(2) Geo-Chem Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
(3) Reliable Analytical Laboratory
(4) Arbro Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
(5) Shri Ram Institute for Industrial Research, Delhi
(6) Shri Ram Institute for Industrial Research, Branch Office Bangalore
(7) Delhi Test House; and
(8) Vimta Labs.
or any other agency as may be notified from time to time.”
3. This issues in Public Interest.
Director General of Foreign Trade
And Ex-Officio Additional Secretary to the Govt. of India
(Issued from F.No.01/91/180/846/AM’08/PC-III)