SUB:- Entry of factory stuffed (including self sealed) export containers into Port Terminals after LEO –Reg.
1. Attention of the Exporters, Importers, Customs House Agents Members of Trade and all the concerned are invited to the Public Notice No. 52/2009 dated 06/08/2009 issued by the Commissioner of Customs (General), Nhava Sheva read with Public Notice No. 12/2015 dated 09/02/2015.
2. To further facilitate the exporters and to ease the road congestion on approach road to Port, it has been decided to facilitate registration of documents for obtaining LEO (Let Export Order) for factory stuffed export containers of the Star Exporters (whose containers are going directly to the port on the basis of invoice/Examination report certified by the jurisdictional Central Excise Authority) will be started from 11/03/2015 at Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, Nhava Sheva in addition to the designated CFSs listed at Para -6.A. (ii) of Public Notice No. 52/2009 dt 06/08/2009.
3. The facility of registration and granting the LEO will be available during workings hours from Monday to Saturday at CMC Centre, Ground Floor, Jawaharlal Nehru Customs House, in addition to designated CFSs listed at Para -6.A. (ii) of Public Notice No. 52/2009 dt 06/08/2009.
4. All other conditions and procedures prescribed in Public Notice No. 52/2009 dated 06/08/2009 would remain the same.
5. Difficulties, if any, in implementation of the above said facility may be brought to the notice of the Preventive General Section.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS NS-GEN
JNCH, NHAVA SHEVA