Notification No. 15/2020-Customs (N.T./CAA/DRI), Dated: 11.02.2020 related to Appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
New Delhi, dated the 11th February 2020
S.O. 692(E). – In pursuance of notification No. 60/2015-Customs (N.T.), published vide number G.S.R. 453(E), dated 4th June 2015 in Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, Part-II, section 3, sub-section (i), and as amended by notification No. 133/2015-Customs (N.T.), published vide number G.S.R. 916(E) dated 30th November 2015 in Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, Part-II, section 3, sub-section (i), issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, under clause (a) of section 152 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Director General, Revenue Intelligence, hereby appoints officers mentioned in column (5) of the Table below to act as a common adjudicating authority to exercise the powers and discharge the duties conferred or imposed on officers mentioned in column (4) of the said Table in respect of noticees mentioned in column (2) of the said Table for the purpose of adjudication of show cause notices mentioned in column (3) of the said Table, namely:-
|Sl. No.||Name of Noticee (s) and Address||Show Cause Notice Number and Date||Name of Adjudicating Authorities||Common Adjudicating Authority appointed|
|1.||1. Sh. Gulam Husein, Proprietor,
M/s Far East Exports,
a) Office Address: Room No. 602, 15/D, Khwaja Manzil, 6th Floor, Nishanpada Road, Dongri, Mumbai-400009
b) Factory address: House No. 301, Dargah Road, Bhiwandi, Thane-421302
c) Residential Address: Flat No. 7, Mogul Pura, Near Charminar Nawab ki Chawl, Behind Dargah, Old City, Hyderabad
2. Sh. Mohd. Husein Abdul Sattar @ Mohsin Abdul Sattar, Authorized Signatory,
M/s Far East Exports, Residence: 6th Floor, Dastagir House, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008.
|F. No. DRI/NS/ Int- 2/2003 dated 17.05.2004 read with corrigendum dated 05.07.2004
(De Novo proceedings ordered vide Orders dated 10.04.2017)
|Erstwhile Commissioner of Customs (EP), Mumbai.||Additional Director General (Adjudication), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai.|
|Erstwhile Commissioner of Customs (Import), Nhava Sheva.|
|2.||1. M/s S. P. Pawar & Sons, Gokul Bldg., Room No. 203, 2nd Floor, 80-A, Baroda Street, Masjid Bynder (E),
2. Sh. Shyamsunder S. Pawar, 2nd Floor, Room No. 27, Ganapati Bhavan, 18, Jahangir Mehervanji Street, Parel,
3. Sh. Sahebrao Thokal,
4. Sh. Ramdas Dormale,
5. M/s Sainath Clearing Agency,
6. Sh. Dilip Shah,
7. M/s M. D. Shipping Agency,
8. Sh. Deepak K. Joshi,
9. Sh. Girish Moreshwar Chury,
|F. No. DRI/BZU/ F/1/2004
dated 17.02.2005. (De Novo proceedings ordered by CESTAT vide Order No. M/90073- 90081/17/CB dated 03.10.2017)
|Erstwhile Commissioner of Customs (Export), New Custom House, Mumbai.
Erstwhile Commissioner of Customs (Import), Jawahar Custom House, Nhava Sheva.
|Additional Director General (Adjudication), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai.|
[F. No. DRI/HQ-CI/50D/CAA-6/2020]
(JASPREET SINGH SUKHIJA)
Copy forwarded for information and updation of record to:
1. Common Adjudicating Authority as per Column (5) of the table for adjudication of the case.
2. Adjudicating authorities as per column (4) of the table.
3. Principal/Additional Director General, DRI- Mumbai with the request to inform all the noticees to the show cause notices, pertaining to his zone, regarding appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority. It is also requested to send the case files alongwith copy of SCN, RUDs and acknowledgement of the Show Cause Notice to the Common Adjudicating Authority appointed.