Government of India has revised the Interest Rates for the financial year 2012-13 in respect of State PFs (GPF) and Special Deposit Schemes (SDS) for non-government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity funds (SDS), 1975, from 8.6% to 8.8% with effect from 01.04.2012. The funds concerned are:-
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.