Notice by Registrar for removal of name of a Limited Liability Partnership from the Register
[Pursuant to Section 75 of the LLP Act, 2008 and sub-rule (1)(b) read with Sub-Rule(2) of Rule 37 of
LLP Rules, 2009]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES, KARNATAKA
IIND FLOOR ‘E’ WING KENDRIYA SADAN, KORAMANGALA, BANGALORE -560034
No. ROCB/LLP Strike off/Sec.75-Rule 37(2)/JTA(M)/2021
In the matter of 120 Limited Liability Partnerships (List Enclosed)
In the matter of Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 and Rules made thereunder
(1) Notice is hereby given that 120 LLPs (List Enclosed) have made application in Form 24 to the Registrar, for striking off their names from the Register, pursuant to sub-rule (1) (b) of Rule 37 of LLP Rules, 2009, read with Section 75 of thie Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
(2) Pursuant to sub-rule (2) of Rule 37 of LLP Rules, 2009, the list of 120 LLP Names are hereby placed on the Website (mca.gov.in) for information of the general public for a period of one month
(3) Notice is hereby given that unless a cause to the contrary is shown within the time of one month, the names of the 120 LLPs (mentioned lathe enclosed List) shall be struck off from the Register and the said LLPs names will be published in the Official Gazette and shall be dissolved on such Gazette Publication.
Registrar of Companies
Shri Vivek Meena,
Director, E-Governance Cell,
Ministry of Corporate Affairs,
New Delhi’- 110 001
Copy for information to:
1. The Manager, Reserve Bank of India, Bangalore- 560 001
2. The Chief Commissioner, Income Tax Department, central Revenue Building Apex No.1, Queen Road, Bangalore -560 001.
3. Chairman, Indian Banks Association, World Trade Centre, 6th Floor, Centre 1 Building, World Trade Centre Complex, Cuff parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
4. The Superintendent of Police, Central Bureau of Investigation, 36, Bellary Rd-, Dena Bank Colony, Ganga Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560032.
5. The Deputy Director, Enforcement, Directorate, 3rd Floor, ‘B’ Block, BMTCTTMC Building (Behind Big Bazaar , K.H. Road (Double Road), Shanthinagar, Bangalore – 560027.
6. The Commissioner, G.S.T, Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner Bengaluru Zone, Karnataka -; No. 1 Queen’s Road, CR Building, Bengaluru 560001.
7. The Superintendent Police, Economic Offences Wing, CID Wing 2, Bangalore – 560 001.
With a request to intimate objections if any, to the Registrar of Companies, Karnataka, Bangalore, against striking off of any LLP/ LLPs, within 30 days hereof and if no reply is received within such period, it will be construed that there is no objection at your end.
Registrar of Companies