File No. 25/02/2020-NCLT
NATIONAL COMPANY LAW TRIBUNAL
6th Floor, Block-3,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
Dated: 12th May 2020
All concerned are directed to file default record from Information Utility alongwith the new petitions being filed under section 7 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 positively. No new petition shall be entertained without record of default under section 7 of IBC, 2016
The Authorized Repiesentatives/Parties in the cases pending for admission under aforesaid section of IBC also directed to file default record from Information utility before next date of hearing.
This issues with approval of Hon’ble Actg. President.
(Shiv Ram Bairwa)
1. P. S. to Hon’b1e President, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
2. Hon’ble Members, National Company Law Tribunal.
3. Officers of National Company Law Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi/ Kolkata/ Mumbai/ Chennai/ Ahmedabad/ Allahabad/ Bengaluru/Chandigarh/Guwahati /Hyderabad/Jaipur/ Cuttack/Kochi/Amaravati.
4. PS to Joint Secretary, (Sh. Gyaneshwar Kumar Singh) Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi.
5. NCLT web site/ Notice Board.
6. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ITO, New
7. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI, House 22, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi —
8. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, CMA Bhawan, 3 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
9. Corporate Law Adviser, 158, Basant Enclave, Palam Road, New Delhi-1
10. Taxman Allied Services , 59/32, New Rohtak Road, Delhi.
11. The All India Reporter Ltd., 31-D, ’B’ Block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi.
12. Bar Council, New Delhi/Mumbai.