Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
File No. IP-12011/1/2020-IBBI
Date: June 5, 2021
Dear Insolvency Professional,
Subject: Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals, Liquidators, Resolution Professionals and Bankruptcy Trustees (Recommendation) Guidelines, 2021 [Guidelines] – Invitation of Expression of Interest (EOI).
As you are aware that the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI/the Board) had released ‘Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals, Liquidators, Resolution Professionals and Bankruptcy Trustees (Recommendation) Guidelines, 2021’ [Guidelines] on June 1, 2021.
2. In terms of the aforesaid Guidelines, Board shall invite expression of interest (EOI) from IPs, in Form A, by sending an e-mai1 to IPs at their email addresses registered with the Board. Accordingly, an e-mail has been sent to your email ID registered with the Board, seeking EOI for appointment as IRP, Liquidator, RP and BT from July 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021, as per aforesaid guidelines.
3. In this connection, it is advised that the EOI should be submitted strictly through online mode only by accessing https://www.ibbi.gov.in/users/login on the Board’s website. The form shall be available in the login account till June 20, 2021.
4. The important instructions for submission of EOI through online mode are enclosed at Annexure. You are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filing your EOI. A ‘Step by Step Guide’ for submission of EOI has been made available at the aforesaid link.
5. EOI if submitted, through any other mode (viz. e-mails/fax/physical mode/others etc.), EOIs without DSC, EOIs without e-sign, EOIs with invalid DSC/e-sign, EOIs received after due date, being not consistent with the aforesaid guidelines, shall stand rejected.
6. Tampering with the format / furnishing wrong information etc. shall tantamount to rejection of your EOI and may also attract suitable disciplinary action.
7. This communication may not be construed as an offer for appointment.
Encl.: As Above.
Expression of Interest under ‘Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals, Liquidators, Resolution Professionals and Bankruptcy Trustees (Recommendation) Guidelines, 2021’.
1. Name, Registration Number, Details of AFA, E-mail, Mobile and Address will be pre-filled. Other fields are required to be mandatorily filled by you.
2. Only digits must be entered in sub-fields to “on-going” and “completed” ” assignments. In case no assignment is being handled/completed, you are requested to enter “0” (zero).
3. Documents that may be uploaded (if required), at Para 6,7 or 8 of Form A should not exceed 10MB in size and should be in PDF format only.
4. You can modify the Form A before final submission. However, Form A once submitted using DSC/e-sign cannot be altered thereafter. Hence, you are advised to be cautious while filling up the Form. [No changes in Form A can be made once submitted using DSC/e-sign. No request in this connection shall be entertained.]
5. Form A submitted without affixing DSC/e-sign or affixing DSC/e-sign of an individual other than the applicant, shall be summarily rejected.
6. You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail on your registered e-mail ID upon successful submission of your Form A. The email is an acknowledgement that your Form A has been successfully submitted on the online module, and the Board reserves the right to discard unsigned forms.
7. It must be noted that EoI received through physical copies or e-mail will not be entertained. Only duly filled, digitally signed copy of Form A filed through online mode will be considered.
8. A Step-by-Step Guide has been made available on the webpage https://www.ibbi.gov.in/users/login. You are requested to go through the Guide very carefully before filling the Form.
9. In case of further queries, you may write to us at [email protected] Kindly do not send queries to any other e-mail ID of IBBI. Also, do not forward to us copy/screenshot of your successfully uploaded Form A.
KINDLY NOTE THAT THE LINK FOR SUBMITTING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO ACT AS IRP, LIQUIDATOR, RP AND BT, SHALL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TILL JUNE 20, 2021.