EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaji cama place, New Delhi 110 066
(CENTRAL ANALYSIS & INTELLIGENCE UNIT)
No. C-II/Compliant Software/2017/20177
Date: 02nd March 2017
All Additional Central P.F. Commissioner (Zones)
All Regional P.F. Commissioner-In-charge of ROs/SROs
Sub: Complaint Portal – Regarding.
The Head office receives complaints regarding non-compliance under EPF MP Act, 1952 from several sources like employees, Trade Unions/ Associations, Ministry, PMO, Vigilance etc. These complaints are forwarded to the field offices for complaint disposal and necessary action and were followed up by Head office to its logical conclusion.
2. In order to make this process streamlined, easy and effective, a complaint portal has been developed and made live on EPFO official site. The portal can be accessed at » For Employers » For Principal Employers. The field offices can login using the login and password used for the Principal Employer portal.
3. Now, the complaints coming at the Head office is being uploaded on this portal along with relevant details, scanned copy of complaint, and required direction. Consequently complaints will be pushed directly into the login id of the field offices on which field office is required to take the necessary action and upload the report along with their remarks against the complaint in the portal itself. Field office will have to further fill the details like no. of new coverage, new members or remarks as a result of action taken by field office in relation to the complaint. Head office will then scrutinize the uploaded report & remarks, and decide whether the report is final or not. If the report is not final, the complaint trail will again be pushed into the login of field office for further follow up action.
4. The complaint uploaded on the portal shall be regularly monitored by OIC (RO/SR0s) and ACC (Zones) to ensure that substantive replies are uploaded and complaint is disposed of within prescribed time period. Also the complaint disposal process may be utilized for getting new coverage of unenrolled members under the ongoing Employees’ Enrolment Campaign-2017.
5. The field office need not send any hard copy of the action taken report as the process is system driven
6. This is for your information and necessary action.
Addl. Central P.F. Commissioner (HQ)