The IBBI constituted two Advisory Committees as under:
a. Advisory Committee on Service Providers: The Committee comprises as under:
- Shri Mohandas Pai, Chairman, Manipal Global Education (Chairperson)
- Dr. Ajay N. Shah, Professor, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
- Shri Amarjit Singh Chandhiok, Senior Advocate
- Dr. Bimal N. Patel, Director and Professor of Public International Law, Gujarat National Law University
- Shri J. Ranganayakulu, Execuive Director (Law), Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Shri K.V. R. Murty, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Shri Ravi Narain, Vice Chairman, National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
- President, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA M. Devaraja Reddy) and
- President, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (CS (Ms.) Mamta Binani).
The Advisory Committee shall advise and provide professional support to the IBBI on regulation and development of the service providers on a request from the IBBI. It may advise on these matters on its own also.
b. Advisory Committee on Corporate Insolvency Resolution and Liquidation: The Committee comprises as under:
- Shri Uday Kotak, Executive Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Bank (Chairperson)
- Shri Ashish Kumar Chauhan, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, BSE Limited
- Shri Gyaneshwar Kumar Singh, Joint Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Shri M.V. Nair, Chairman, Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited
- Dr. Omkar Goswami, Chairperson, CERG Advisory Private Limited
- Shri Somshekhar Sundaresan, Legal Counsel
- President, NCLT & NCLAT Bar Association (Shri Virender Ganda, Senior Advocate), and
- President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA Manas Kumar Thakur).
The Advisory Committee shall advise and provide professional support to the IBBI on matters relating to Corporate Insolvency Resolution and Liquidation on a request from the IBBI. It may advise on these matters on its own also.