MINISTRY OF CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS
(Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals)
New Delhi, the 25th May, 2021
S.O. 2031(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 16 of the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016 (11 of 2016) (hereinafter referred to as the said Act), the Central Government being of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do in the public interest and after consulting the Bureau, hereby makes the following order, namely:-
1. Short title, commencement and application. – (1) This order may be called the 3 (N, N Di-Ethyl) Aminophenol (Quality Control) Order, 2021.
(2) It shall come into force on the one hundred and eighty- first day from the date of its publication in the Official
(3) It shall apply to goods or articles specified in column (1) of the Table below, but nothing herein shall apply to such goods or articles meant for export.
2. Conformity to standard and compulsory use of Standard Mark.- Goods or articles specified in column (1) shall conform to the corresponding Indian Standard specified in column (2), of the said Table and shall bear the Standard Mark under a licence from the Bureau as per Scheme-I of Schedule-II of the Bureau of Indian Standards (Conformity Assessment) Regulations, 2018.
3. Certification and enforcement authority.- The Bureau shall be the certifying and enforcing authority in respect of the goods or articles specified in this order.
4. Penalty for contravention. – Any person who contravenes the provisions of this order shall be punishable under the provisions of the said Act.
|Goods or articles||Indian Standard||Title of Indian Standard|
|3(N,N-DiEthyl) Aminophenol||IS 7686 : 2020||Specification for 3(N, Aminophenol – Specification||N-DiEthyl)|
[F. No.13012/1 7/2020-Chem. II]
SAMIR KUMAR BISWAS, Addl. Secy.