10 INCORPORATION SERVICES UNDER ONE ROOF
Introducing Spice+ And Agile Pro: An “Ease of Doing Business” Initiative By MCA
In order to facilitate ease of Doing Business, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), has taken a new initiative by introducing a new Web Incorporation Form ‘SPICE+‘ which would be shortly notified & deployed on the MCA Portal, replacing the existing SPICe form. The services of this new form shall be applicable on New Incorporations w.e.f. 15.02.2020.
The new SPICE+ form shall provide all the services right from the name reservation for the Company till opening of Bank account post incorporation.
SOME OF THE SALIENT FEATURES RELATED TO THE NEW SPICE+ FORM ARE DISCUSSED BELOW:
1. The form would offer services by 3 Central Govt Ministries & Departments
i. Ministry of Corporate Affairs
ii. Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance)
iii. Maharashtra State Government
2. The form would be an Integrated Web Form to be filed on MCA Portal
3. The Form would have 2 Parts:
i. Part A: for Name reservation for new companies
The approved name and related incorporation details as submitted in Part A, would be automatically Pre-filled in all linked forms also viz., AGILE-PRO, eMoA, eAoA, URC-1, INC-9 (as applicable)
ii. Part B: for offering multiple incorporation services
b) DIN allotment
c) Mandatory issue of PAN and TAN
d) Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
e) Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
f) Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration (Maharashtra)
g) Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and
h) Allotment of GSTIN (if so applied for)
4. Being a web based form, the form would be filed through a Front office dashboard along with other applicable linked forms
5. The new web form would Facilitate On-screen filing and real time data validation for seamless incorporation of companies.
6. Information once entered can be saved and modified in the Form.
7. Once the SPICe+ is filled completely with all relevant details, the same would then have to be converted into pdf format, with just a click of the mouse button, for affixing DSCs.
8. Changes/modifications to SPICe+ (even after generating pdf and affixing DSCs), can also be done by editing the same web form application which has been saved, generating the updated pdf affixing DSCs and uploading the same.
9. All Check form and Pre-scrutiny validations (except DSC validation) will happen on webform itself.
10. DSC validation and other validations will happen at Upload Level.
IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SPICE+:
1. The form SPICE+ offers an optional service for use of Part A and Part B:
Option 1: Users may either choose to submit Part-A for reserving a name first and thereafter submit Part B for incorporation & other services
Option 2: Users may file Part A and B together at one go for incorporating a new company and availing multiple incorporation services as mentioned above.
2. From 15th February 2020 onwards, RUN service would be applicable only for ‘change of name’ of an existing company.
3. Resubmission of applications for company name reservation and/or incorporation shall also be handled through the application number/Name applied for link on the new dashboard. A hyperlink will be available for the SRN/application number, so as to enable easy resubmission, wherever required.
4. Registration for EPFO and ESIC shall be mandatory for all new companies incorporated w.e.f 15 February 2020 and no EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
5. Registration for Profession Tax shall also be mandatory for all new companies incorporated in the State of Maharashtra w.e.f 15th February 2020.
6. All new companies incorporated through SPICe+ (w.e.f 15th February 2020) would also be mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.
7. Declaration by all Subscribers and first Directors in INC-9 shall be auto-generated in pdf format and would have to be submitted only in Electronic form in all cases, except where:
(i) Total number of subscribers and/or directors is greater than 20 and/or
(ii) Any such subscribers and/or directors has neither DIN nor PAN.
For any further query, feel free to contact at Email: [email protected]