After modification in MCA portal w.e.f. 27.03.2016 every one is facing issues while downloading, signing with DSC, validating or uploading the e-form.
To ensure we don’t face any issues, MCA has provide us with the process to make system settings.
SYSTEM SETTING IS AS PER STEPS GIVEN BELOW:
- Open mca.gov.in
- Click on MCA Services Tab.
- Click LLP/Company Forms Download under the e-filing
- Open Internet Explorer, Click on Tools tab.
- Tools Tab-> Select Internet Options from the drop down list.
- The internet options window is displayed.
- Under browsing history section, click the Delete Button.
- The Delete Browsing History is displayed.
- Ensure that Temporary Internet Files and Cookies check box is enabled.
- Click the Delete Button.
- The delete browsing history window is displayed.
- Click the content tab in Internet options only.
- Click the clear SSL State
- A confirmation message appears on the screen for successful clearing of the SSL Cache, Click the OK Button.
- Click OK Button and close the Internet Explorer.
- Let us now see how to delete Temporary Files, Click the Start
- Enter RUN in the search box.
- Select the Run Link.
- The Run window is displayed.
- Enter Temp in the open box, Click the OK Button.
- The Temporary file window is displayed.
- Press CTRL+A to select all the files.
- Right Click on the selected files and Click on Delete icon in the drop down List.
- Click the Yes button, you can see the temporary files are deleted.
- All the settings required to download the form have been done. Now you can just download the E-Form.
Link of MCA Site for system:
.(Author – CS Divesh Goyal, ACS is a Company Secretary in Practice from Delhi and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org)