Constitution of a committee for reforming regulatory environment for doing business in India
General Circular No. 32/2012
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
Sub:- Constitution of a Committee for Reforming the Regulatory Environment for doing Business in India.
In continuation to this Ministry vide circular no. 26/2012 dated 23.08.2012 wherein a Committee has been constituted for Reforming the Regulatory Environment for doing business in India.
In this regard, the 1st meeting of the said committee held on 10.10.2012, thereafter it has been decided to include representatives from PSU Banks/from NTPC and BHEL so as to make the Committee more broad based.
Accordingly, the following persons are made members of the above committee:
a) Shri Pratip Chaudhuri, Chairman, State Bank of India
b) Shri Arup Roy Choudhury, Chairman & Managing Director, NTPC c) Shri B.P. Rao, Chairman & Managing Director, BHEL
Sanjay Shorey (Joint Director)
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. Shri M. Damodaran, Former Chairman, SEBI
2. Shri Y.0 Deveshwar, Chairman, ITC
3. Shri Ishaat Hussain, Director, Tata Sons Limited
4. Shri K.V. Kamath, Chairman, Infosys
5. Shri Madhu kannan, Head Business Development, Tata Sons Limited
6. Shri Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra Group
7. Shri Kumar Mangalam Birla, Chairman, Aditya Birla Group
8. Chairman, SEBI
9. Shri G Padmanabhan, Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India 10.Dr. R.K. Pachauri, Director-General, TERI
11. Shri Vijai Sharma, Ex. MoEF Secretary
12. Shri Subas Pani, former Secretary, M/o Rural Development
13. Ms. Jyoti Arora, Joint Secretary( Reforms & Restructuring) from M/o Power
14. Shri Sudhir Bhargava, Additional Secretary from M/o Petroleum 15.Shri S. Bandopadhayaya, Joint Secretary from M/o Road Transport & Highways (Vigilance section)
16. Shri A.S Bhal, Economic Advisor from M/o Urban Development
17. Shri J. S Deepak, Additional Secretary from M/o Commerce & Industry 18.Joint Secretary, Capital Market from M/o Economic Affairs 19.Shri Amitabh Choudhary, CEO, HDFC Standard Life
20. Shri Anil Bharadwaj, Secretary General, FISME
21. Shri P.R. Ramesh, Chairman, Deloitte India
22. Shri Pratip Chaudhuri, Chairman, State Bank of India
23. Shri Arup Roy Choudhury, Chairman & Managing Director, NTPC
24. Shri B.P. Rao, Chairman & Managing Director, BHEL
25. DG, IICA
26. PS to Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs
27. PS to Hon’ble Minister of State for Corporate Affairs,
28. Sr. PPS to Secretary/ Special Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs. 29.PPS to Addl. Secretary & Financial Adviser, MCA.
30. PS to Joint Secretary(A),Joint Secretary (R), PS to Joint Secretary (M). 31.AlI Regional Directors of MCA.
32. All Registrar of Companies.
33. Secretary, Department of Financial Services
34. Secretary, Ministry of Power