UNIQUE DOCUMENT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (UDIN) FOR PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
UDIN FOR PRACTICING CA
Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) is a unique number, which will be generated by the system for every document certified/ attested by a Chartered Accountant and registered with the UDIN portal available at https://udin.icai.org.
- UDIN is 17 digit number. The algorithm is as follows.
- First six digit is Membership Number.
- Next six digit is date of certificate in DD/MM/YY format.
- And last five digit is system generated serial number.
DOCUMENTS ISSUED BY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Goods & Service Tax Act (GST)
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Service Tax Commission (STC)
- Utilization Certificates
- Companies Act
- Income Tax Act
- Cost & Financial Management
- Direct Taxes
- Finance & Capital Market
- Financial Management
- Indirect Taxes
- Information Technology
- Insurance & Risk Management
- International Taxation
- Public Finance & Government Accounting
- Foreign Exchange
- Management Act (FEMA)
Qualification: CA in Practice
Company: A. H. Gandhi & Associates
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
: 10 Feb 2021 | Total Posts
FCA is Practice with more than one decade experience. Specialization in Indirect Tax View Full Profile
My Published Posts
Join Taxguru’s Network for Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Corporate Laws and other related subjects.