UNIQUE DOCUMENT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (UDIN) FOR PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
UDIN FOR PRACTICING CA
Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) is a unique number, which will be generated by the system for every document certified/ attested by a Chartered Accountant and registered with the UDIN portal available at https://udin.icai.org.
- UDIN is 17 digit number. The algorithm is as follows.
- First six digit is Membership Number.
- Next six digit is date of certificate in DD/MM/YY format.
- And last five digit is system generated serial number.
DOCUMENTS ISSUED BY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Goods & Service Tax Act (GST)
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Service Tax Commission (STC)
- Utilization Certificates
- Companies Act
- Income Tax Act
- Cost & Financial Management
- Direct Taxes
- Finance & Capital Market
- Financial Management
- Indirect Taxes
- Information Technology
- Insurance & Risk Management
- International Taxation
- Public Finance & Government Accounting
- Foreign Exchange
- Management Act (FEMA)