15th March 2017
Invitation for contributions to Question Bank in respect of Information System
Audit-(Assessment Test (ISA-AT)(New Syllabus)
Information Systems Audit is a post qualification course meant for the members of the Institute. Members who are registered for the course are required to appear and pass ISA-Eligibility Test and those who qualify thereon are required to appear and pass the ISA-Assessment Test(ISA-AT).
ISA-AT is an objective type test, candidates being required to choose the correct answer out of multiple answers provided in the question. The question paper is for 200 marks with 200 questions carrying 1 mark each. The duration of the exam is 4 hours.
With a view to develop the Question Bank for the various Modules spread over the Syllabus of the ISA-AT (New Syllabus), it has been decided to invite questions from Chartered Accountants/experts working in various organizations/ institutions.
The titles of these Modules prescribed in the New Syllabus are given hereunder:
|1||Primer on Information Technology, IS Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies|
|2||Information Systems Assurance Services|
|3||Governance and Management of Enterprise Information Technology, Risk Management and Compliance|
|4||Protection of Information Assets|
|5||Systems Development: Acquisition, Maintenance and Implementation.|
|6||Business Applications Software Audit|
|7||Business Continuity Management|
Details are available at :
http://cit.icai.org/ISA_eLearn_2/ISACourse2.0DVD/index.html on www.icai.org
The Guidelines in this regard are as follows:
1. The contributor can contribute as many questions as he/she can, but in a lot of minimum of 50 questions on the aforesaid modules in the following manner:-
|Q. No.||Question and Answer Option||Answer(for example)|
A) Option A
B) Option B
C) Option C
D) Option D
2. While framing the questions, the contributors have to prepare the questions for individual modules in separate files/documents.
3. The questions should cover all the sub chapters or aspects of the syllabus and be free from any ambiguity, doubt etc.
4. The language of the question should be free from ambiguity and should be such that it conveys exactly the same meaning as is intended by the person who frames it.
5. It is also essential that proper care is taken in framing the questions and options (answers) provided below the questions. The answer key (correct answer) to each option (answer) be given as per the above format.
6. The copyrights of the questions as well as answers so submitted shall vest with the Council of the Institute.
7. The contributor of the questions shall ensure that the questions so submitted to the Institute are not parted with by him/her to any other Body/Person and shall be meant only for the exclusive use by the Council of the Institute. It may please be noted that the questions framed by you should be original and not already published in some books or journals or study material of the Institute or reference/text books available in the market or also from question papers of any other examinations or material distributed by any coaching institution. The requirement is that the questions are original and framed with meticulous
8. A honorarium of `500/- per question selected/accepted by the Institute will be paid as honorarium. In addition to honorarium payable towards questions selected, `1 00/- (fixed) will be paid as contingent expenses.
9. Interested persons may send their contributions in a sealed envelope superscribing “Question Bank – ISA-AT (New Syllabus)” to Shri B. Muralidharan, Joint Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, “ICAI Bhawan”, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002 by Speed Post or by e-mail to email@example.com. Soft copy of the contributions should be in word format for windows. The font should be Times New Roman, size 12.
10. While sending the questions by post/mail, please mention your name, complete postal address, contact details( e-mail ID and mobile phone number), PAN No. , Name of Bank, Bank A/c no. and IFSC code.
11. All correspondence on the subject should be treated as secret.
Joint Secretary (Exams.)