Institute Of Cost Accountants Of India declares CMA Foundation Exam Time Table & Programme for JUNE 2021 Examination which will be held on 23rd July, 2021.Â
Full Details are as follows:-
THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
(STATUTORY BODY UNDER AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT)
TIME TABLE & PROGRAMMEâ€“ JUNE 2021
FOUNDATION COURSE EXAMINATION
(Multiple Choice Questions)
|Day & Date||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016|
|Time 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
Paper â€“ 1 & 2 (200 Marks)
|Time 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Paper â€“ 3 & 4 (200 Marks)
Friday, 23rd July, 2021
|Paper â€“ 1 : Fundamentals of Economics & Management (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
Paper â€“ 2 : Fundamentals of Accounting (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
|Paper â€“ 3 : Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
Paper â€“ 4 : Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Candidate||Rs. 1200/-|
|Overseas Candidate||US $ 60|
1. Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online and fees will be accepted through online mode (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank).
2. STUDENTS FROM OVERSEAS HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE Form.
3. (a) Students can login to the website icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 20th May, 2021.
5. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in M.C.Q mode.
6. The mode of examination will be announced shortly.
7. Each paper will carry 100 marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks). Each session will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 Marks.
8. Candidates/Students are requested to provide updated and in use phone number and email id.
9. A Candidate/student who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
10. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol,Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City (Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner (Rajasthan), Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
11. Probable date of publication of result: To be announced in due Course.
* The Candidates/students are advised to keep regularly in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements relating to Foundation Examination June 2021 and in case of any query or clarification can e-mail us at- firstname.lastname@example.org
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
Disclaimer: The contents of this article are for information purposes only and do not constitute an advice or a legal opinion and are personal views of the author. It is based upon relevant law and/or facts available at that point of time and prepared with due accuracy & reliability. Readers are requested to check and refer relevant provisions of statute, latest judicial pronouncements, circulars, clarifications etc before acting on the basis of the above write up.Â The possibility of other views on the subject matter cannot be ruled out. By the use of the said information, you agree that Author / TaxGuru is not responsible or liable in any manner for the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, errors or any kind of omissions in this piece of information for any action taken thereof. This is not any kind of advertisement or solicitation of work by a professional.